Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best of 2009

Here are a few of my favorite recipes from this year of cooking and baking on Cupcake Muffin.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did, and I look forward to lots of delicious treats in the future!

Best Main Dish: Mango-Chicken Curry

Best Pasta: Campenelle with Vodka Sauce

Best Cookie: Dried Apricot-Cornmeal Cookies with Thyme and Rosemary

Best Dessert: Real Sour Cherry Crisp

Best Soup: Sweet Potato-Leek Soup with Bacon and Crispy Leeks

Best Bread: Casatiello

Best Appetizer: Pork-Bell Pepper Skewers with Mango Dipping Sauce

...and, Best Recipe of the Year: Asian-Inspired Pulled Pork with Quick Collard Greens

I'm sending this pulled pork recipe off to Homemade - End of 2009 Edition.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family Sara. May this year bring lots of happiness.
    Cheers,
    elra

    p.s
    your cookie look delish>

    ReplyDelete